Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beach escape

 Last weekend was wonderful. So, so lovely. I spent the weekend at a friend of the family's beach house in Broulee (South Coast). I absolutely love it there. There is nothing more calming and relaxing than being out of touch with my hectic life, hearing nothing but rolling waves and feeling the sand between my toes. I was pretty excited about the little road trip, sometimes you just need to escape for a little while!
 Early morning beach walks with my mumma are the best. I love Broulee beach. We were also so lucky with the weather- it was glorious!
 On Saturday we ventured into Moruya to go to the markets!
I loved this little lemonade and cupcake stall run by some sweet little girls!
On Sunday Tim joined us!
 He decided he definitely needed to represent Canada in his lumberjack hat on the beach!
Gorilla Bay
My lovely Katie also joined us for Sunday!
 Tim gave us guitar-lele lessons!

A wonderful weekend with the best people. Wish I was still down there x

No comments:

Post a Comment